Eclipse Perma Plus Wire Shelving for use in Hygienic Areas
Eclipse Perma Plus Wire Shelving is a unique wire shelving system with an Antibacterial Additive and a 10 year Anti Corrosion Guarantee.
Recommended for use in walk-in cold rooms, hospitals and all hygiene sensitive areas.
- Last up to 5 times longer than nylon coated shelving
- Fights bacteria for up to 10 years
- 60% less expensive than stainless steel and aluminium
- Zinc substrate with hard baked epoxy resin coating prevents corrosion
- Conforms to NSF/ANSI standard 2 food equipment for all environments including fridges and freezers.
- Mobile or Static versions available
- Shelves fully adjustable every 25mm
- All bays complete with 4 shelves
- Silver / Grey finish
- 360kg's per shelf u.d.l. on spans up to 1220mm.
- 300kg's per shelf u.d.l. on spans 1370 to 1520mm.
- 280kg's per shelf u.d.l. On spans 1820mm.
- Maximum rack capacity 1400 kgs evenly distributed.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet