Fully mobile storage trunk designed to keep pipe secure and organised.
Keep your expensive pipe locked up on the building site in this portable PipeStor, commonly known as a 'copper coffin'. This exclusive product is divided internally into four sections for different size pipes and it can be extended to take longer lengths by adding extra sections.
Secured on one end with a heavy duty door and lock, the PipeStor sure is an effective way of beating the 'Copper Thieves'
- Heavy duty - steel construction Secured with a 5-lever deadlock
- Fully mobile - fitted with 6 swivel castors
- Extra segments available to extend it from 3m to 6m
- Can be easily dismantled and stacked when not in use
- Inside divided into 4 separate compartments
- Fork lift skids for easy transportation
- Serial numbered for replacement keys
For more information click here: PIPESTOR details
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet