The secure powered locker for safe, segregated battery charging. power tools and mobile devices are especially vulnerable to theft when being charged on site. Armorgard's secure battery charging locker bank allows you to charge your equipment unattended, confident in the knowledge that it is safe from thieves. Specially designed for charging power tools, mobile phones and devices and other electrical devices; the Powerstation is ideal for use in the site office. Each locker features 6 separate Powerstation compartments, each containing a double socket. Individual locks are serial numbered for easy ordering of replacement keys.
- 6 separate compartments with individual locks
- Double socket in each compartment
- 230V RCD protected plug
- Perforated doors for ventilation and visibility
- All steel construction
- Anti-bacterial finished with and anti-bacterial epoxy powder coat
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet