Acid and Alkali Cupboards
Use of caustic materials in the workplace can present many hazards, particularly if acids and alkalis are stored incorrectly or with other chemicals. These storage cabinets enable safe and identifiable storage in the workplace.
"No snag" handles with 2-point locking
Adjustable spill-retaining shelves for superior spill management*
Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents*
Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included)
Stands raise cupboards by 500mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces
Cupboards complete with sign displaying: "Warning Caustic"
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet