Allibert K975 Folding Pallet
Strong, robust K975 folding bulk container is the industrial standard for heavy-duty bulk handling and distribution applications.
- Space and cost efficient
- With an internal capacity of 780 litres.
- Folds to only 406mm (385mm when stacked) and allows efficient return of cloth dunnage systems.
- Smooth internal surfaces protect contents.
- K975 stacks 5 high carrying a 500Kg unit load.
- Working temperature range from -40 degrees to +80 degrees.
- Resistant to impact, weather and most chemicals
- Manufactured in tough, durable HDPE, K975 provides upwards of
seven years continuous use and can be recycled at the
end of its long working life.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet