AR Pallet Racking 2 Bay Kit 4000h x 2700w x 1100d
SSP pallet racking kits are ideal for storing palletised loads with forklift trucks. Each kit consists of one starter bay and one extension bay, with the option to add more extension bays if required. Each bay comes with two shelf levels.
Manufactured from European-sourced steel to BSEN ISO9001 quality standards, FEM compliant, tested by TuV to European standards and conforming to all relevant safety regulations.
- Starter bay plus extension bay pallet racking kit
- Beams with high quality powder coated finish
- Each level holds up to 2000kg UDL (uniformly distributed load)
- Frames are supplied assembled
- Includes base plates & floor fixings
- Includes locking pins for beams
- High capacity end frames
- Frame height: 4000mm
- Frame width: 1100mm
- Beam clear entry width: 2700mm
- Overall kit width left to right: 5700mm
For 5+ Bays Call Us for Volume Discounts
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet