Armorgard Flambank with 30 Minute Fire Resistance
Strong lockable vault for storing hazardous goods safely and securely.
Hazardous storage vaults carefully designed to comply with regulations for safely storing flammables or chemicals. These COSHH boxes are built to the same high specification as the TuffBank, ensuring that your goods are kept safe, secure and protected from the weather. With 7 different sizes, the FlamBank is ideal for building sites, factories or in commercial vehicles.
- Fully welded & tested sump base to prevent leakage
- High & low level ventilation to prevent build up of fumes
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all boxes
- Finished in bright red with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
- Built to specification for 30 min fire resistance
- Chests supplied with 1 internal shelf
- Ideal for storing chemicals, oils or any other flammable liquids
- Castors can be fitted to make units mobile this will increase the height by 250mm
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet