Robust, lightweight, cost-effective storage boxes in corrosion-proof polyethylene. These professional grade boxes feature hinged lids with hinge stops, a watertight neoprene seal, adjustable tappet locks, integral handles and forklift runners. A small parts tray and compartment divider is available as optional extras.
Ideal for tools, equipment, tack, clothing, spill kits, exhibition gear and so on.
- Grey/Orange box made of high-grade PE
- For transport and storage of tools, shovels and small parts
- Optimal dimensions for flatbed vehicles
- Stackable with locking pins
- With forklift pockets
- With integrated handles
- With 2 - 3 stainless steel padlockable toggle closures
- With space for label pocket (150 l and 400 l box)
- Water ingress prevented by integral seal around whole of lid
- Full range of accessories available
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet