It is vital that employers and employees comply with the control of hazardous substances in all working environments.
This range of cupboards and cabinets enables the separate storage of hazardous substances as demanded by the CoSHH regulations.
- Constructed from welded 1.5mm steel for strength
- A superior anti-pick locking mechanism, to ensure security
- Fitted with seven lever safe locks for high security.
- All steel welded construction for extra strength.
- New regulation labels enclosed to be fitted by customer to suit regulations.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management.
- Full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Powder coated with Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial .
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents.
Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included)Floor chests have a welded integrated sump, angled lid to discourage article placement and a hasp and staple lock- padlock not supplied
Stands raise cupboards by 500mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet