Dudley Cycle Shelters
The Dudley Shelter combines contemporary design at a competitive price. This Shelter is available with a Perspex roof and optional end panels in a galvanised and powder coated finish.
Leg frames can either be bolted to the floor or grouted into the ground.
Initial shelters can be linked side by side to form longer runs.
Adjustable feet for on-site positioning.
Supplied with a 4mm PETG Perspex roof. and with or without perspex end panels.
Available in galvanised and galvanised powder coated finished
Framework colours: Black, Red, Blue, Light Grey or Green
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet