Eclipse Chrome Wire Shelving 460mm Deep
Eclipse Open Chrome Wire Shelving offers
- Superior strength - 360kg shelf loading.
- Improved product visibility and air circulation.
- Less moisture and dust accumulation.
Conforms to NSF/ANSI standard 2 food equipment for use in dry storage.
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Shelves adjustable every 25mm
- All bays complete with 4 shelves
- Full Range of Accessories available
- Bright Chrome finish
NOTE: When ordering Increase one bay height to 1820mm or 2130mm we will send longer posts, you order the same quantity of the bays, you order 2 bays, + 2 increase upright posts etc
- 360kg's per shelf u.d.l. on spans up to 1220mm.
- 300kg's per shelf u.d.l. on spans 1370 to 1520mm.
- 280kg's per shelf u.d.l. On spans 1820mm.
- Maximum rack capacity 1400 kgs evenly distributed
For large orders - contact us on 01642 242 228 for further savings
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet