Eclipse Plastic Plus with Vented Shelves
ECLIPSE Plastic Plus shelving makes use of strong box section electroplated steel with a protective coating to give frames tough enough to hold up to 360kg per shelf, with antibacterial coated removable plastic shelves for extra hygiene.
- Temperature resistant from -29C to 88C
- Fully adjustable - shelf heights every 25mm
- Strong & robust - up to 360kg shelf load capacity*
- Mix and match - Removable solid or vented shelf panels
- Dishwasher friendly
- Adjustable post feet for uneven floors
- Composite castors and extra-strength posts convert to units to mobile
- Quick and easy to assemble - bolt-free, no specialist tools required
- 4 Tier Starter Units come with 4 Shelves and 4 Posts.
For large orders - contact us on 01642 242 228 for further savings
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet