Heavy Duty Pesticide and Agrochemical Cupboards
These heavy duty robust Pesticide & Agrochemical security cupboard ensures the workplace comply with CoSHH regulations by enabling the safe and separate storage of hazardous substances A fully welded construction with a seven lever safe lock offers the user high security for the chemical materials stored in the cupboard.
- Welded all steel structure for extra strength.
- Seven lever safe lock for high security.
- Full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry.
- Adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves for superior spill management.
- New regulation labels enclosed to be fitted by customer to suit regulations.
- Powder coated with red Germ Guard Active Technology paint
- Made from 1.5mm heavy gauge steel.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbent cleaning materials.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet