Heavy Duty Totebox Attached Lid Containers
Modular Attached Lid Totebox Containers
Loaded containers stack securely with lids closed and empty containers nest with lids open
- Modular solution; 300x200mm models stack 2 up (side by side) on 400x300mm ALCs, which in turn stack 2-up 600x400mm ALCs
- Attached intergral lid that cannot become separated from container and lost
- Containers nest up to 76% when empty, saving valuable space when not in use and on return transport
- Stack up to 7 high carrying a unit load of 35kg
- Smooth surfaces and shock absorbing lid and base protect contents from damage
- The Black Recycled Ecotote Containers are just as strong as the coloured ones
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet