Heavy Duty Workbench with a Wooden Top
Heavy duty workbenches come fully welded (not flat pack) and ready to use. They are constructed from steel angle with 45mm solid wooden top. The uniformly distributed load (UDL) is up to 1000kg for each workbench. These workbenches are perfect for heavier duty work.
Features & Benefits
- There are three standard lengths and widths with this range.
- Fully welded and ready to use.
- Single cupboard (600mm x 600mmm x depth of workbench), galvanised bottom shelf, rear lip and vice plate (welded under front right hand corner) included in the price.
- Vice not included.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet