Justrite Heavy Duty Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets
Heavy duty cabinets for the safe storage of chemicals and flammable liquids
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 1mm steel double wall construction
- Self latching doors with non protruding handle for safety
- Fully welded construction
- High visibility yellow powder coat paint finish
- Dual vents with flame arresters
- Manual or self closing doors
- Leak proof containment sump and SpillSlope safety shelves
- 10 minute fire tested at up to 1,300 degrees C
- Internal temperature during fire test kept below the auto ignition temperature of vast majority of flammable liquids
- Exceeds the Approved Code of Practice guidelines of DSEAR
- 2002, HSG51, 2015, FM approved
- Meets the requirements of HSG140, 2015
- 10 year limited warranty
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet