Link51 Pallet Racking Bay Kits 900mm Deep
Manufactured to SEMA and European Standards
Quick and Easy to Install
Easy to specify range of starter and extension bays in different heights and depths
Frames are pierced on a 75mm pitch to allow for positioning of beams
Bays will carry 6584kg with a maximum beam pitch of 1725mm
Beam locking pins prevent accidental displacement of beams by mechanical handling equipment
Frames are of bolted construction and supplied with painted Light Grey or Graphite Dark Grey uprights and galvanised bracing
Beams are painted Orange or Yellow
Starter Bays complete with 2 frames + beams
Extension Bays complete with 1 frame + beams
For the full range - download the 'Link 51 Component price list' below:
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet