Low Level Barriers
QMP's Low Level Barriers are designed to protect machinery and items located at a lower level from damage and are ideal for use within industrial environments or where a fork lift or pump truck is frequently used. Each barrier unit is made from heavy duty steel and can be powder coated either bright yellow for maximum visibility or black for a more contemporary look.
- Designed to protect machinery from damage by fork lift or pallet trucks.
- Fully welded construction from box section.
- Powder coated yellow or black as standard.
- Supplied with floor fixings.
- Angled steel corner protectors.
- Order quantities may apply, please speak to the sales team.
For large orders - contact us on 01642 242 228 for further savings
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet