Applications: The system is designed for the use in industrial, storage, commercial, retail and office facilities where an increase in floor space is required, the lightweight construction will enable the system to be built directly onto existing ground slab without foundations
Design: All mezzanines conform to structural steel code BS5950: parts 1 & 5. Ancillaries such as staircases, handrails, kick plates and ladders are designed to conform to BS 5395: Parts 1 & 3: Design is to suit the loading category of intended use as covered by BS 6399: Part 1: 1984.
- Lightweight and economical design
- Complete design, delivery and installation
- Conforms to BS 5950 or BRE Digest 437
- Powder coated ancillaries
- Choice of decking
- Fully extendable
- Easily relocated
- Fast installation
- Spans upto 12 meters and height upto 7 meters
- Supply, Delivery & Installation
Prices shown include for the Supply, Delivery & Installation (subject to a site survey)
Manufactured to any size contact us with your requirements for a free quotation.
Please note that we cover the whole of the UK, we can give you a budget cost normally within a few hours of your enquiry, after this we will arrange to do a site survey and produce a set of drawings for you to approve.
Get a free quotation
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet