Heavy Duty Plastic Shelving
- Suitable for Food, Pharmaceutical, Cold rooms or General Factory use
- Lightweight, easy to clean and very strong
- Resistant to moisture, salt, grease and acids & will not corrode
- Can with stand temperatures from -40 degrees to + 60 degrees
- Bays are supplied with 4 Shelves, 400mm space between shelves
- Load capacity 180kg per metre
- Available with an anti-microbial finish
- Strong PVC sheets can be supplied to give a solid shelf, Contact us for more details
- Available in 4 colours Cream, Red, Blue (Food grade) or Grey (Non Food Grey)
- Extra shelves, castors & custom sizes available, contact us for details
We are happy to accept purchase orders from Government Agencies, Schools and Hospitals.
For large orders - contact us on 01642 242 228 for further savings
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet