Protective Face Shield
These UK National Healthcare Service approved Protective Face Shields have been designed to prevent the spread of viruses by protecting the eyes, nose and mouth and by preventing the user from touching the face.
This product can be easily cleaned with alcohol or disinfectant with disposable cloths/paper roll in line with Covid-19 PPE cleaning guidelines. (Please do not use abrasive cleaners)
- Protective Face Shields to protect the face from the forehead to under the chin
- Highly durable material
- Reusable and easily cleaned
- Comfortable and adjustable thermoplastic polymer head-band
- Withstands high temperatures and UV rays
- Transparent, high definition PET visor
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant
- Lightweight, recyclable and PVC free
- Sold in a pack of 5
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet