Push Along Snow Plough
- Simple design allows you to remove snow while keeping your body in an upright, walking position. Instead of relying on the strength of your lower back; use your body weight, legs and arms. Minimises work by pushing instead of lifting and throwing.
- Angled plough to allow snow to easily slide off the side of the blade. Simply flip the handle over to choose which side the snow is ploughed to.
- Manufactured from mild steel with high quality epoxy coated finish, making this a high quality and hard wearing product.
- Mounted on 160mm solid rubber tyred wheels and roller bearings.
- Product is supplied fully assembled.
- Blade depth: 195mm
- Height of handle: 1110mm
- Handle width: 410mm
- Choice of 2 blade widths: 955mm or 500mm.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet