Roll Forward Plastic Skip
This roll forward skip uses a rotationally moulded polyethylene bucket which is attached to a painted steel chassis on legs, is fitted with a safety chain and discharge handle, and is designed to withstand day to day use in application such as those found in the construction industry.
To discharge the contents at ground level you simply pull the release handle which is further fitted with a pull cord so that you can discharge the contents into a waste skip or the back of a truck from the safety of the ground. As standard the unit is supplied with safety chains to secure it to a fork lift truck and reduce movement during use.
This unit is not designed for use with wet sand, cement, concrete or other similar wet loads because of the potential to overload it and cause significant damage to the locking mechanism, which would affect your warranty rights.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet