Shelf bins are superb quality and have a reinforced base for extra stability; this makes them great for use in carousels. The bins are designed to sit on shelves, for high density storage of small parts. They have a large carry handle at either end so that they can easily be removed from their position on the shelf, and taken to a work area.
- Reinforced base with edge for use on vertical carousels
- Large carry handles either end
- Made from high-impact polypropylene
- Can withstand temperatures from -20C to +80C
- Other colours available, contact for more information
- DIVIDERS SOLD SEPERATELY
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet