Single IBC Spill Pallets
Our extensive IBC Spill Pallet range is specifically designed to meet the growing IBC user market. Made from 100% polyethylene these robust units have broadband chemical compatibility
- All sumps hold 110% of the total stored or 25% of the combined total stored (whichever is greater).
- Rotationally moulded polyethylene construction means:
- Robust, hard wearing and incredibly long lasting.
- Compatible with most liquids.
- Please note: Spill pallets should only be moved when empty.
- BB1D and BB3 are not suitable for steel framed IBCs
- All models are covered by the manufacturers 3 year guarantee.
For large orders - contact us on 01642 242 228 for further savings
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet