TROAX Caelum Mesh Partitioning
Troax UX 450 Caelum
Caelum mesh partitioning is a modular system available in various widths and heights that is suitable for industrial storage applications. Mesh panels can be modified on-site to fit any space, providing security where required. Applications can range from 800 mm high to a complete floor to ceiling wall.
Panels are constructed with a sturdy welded frame that provides added strength. The system is fully demountable and relocatable, and allows natural light and ventilation.
Panels are supplied powder coated as standard with a grey RAL 7037 finish; however other RAL colors are available upon request. Panels can also be supplied hot dip galvanized for external use
Custom sizes can be made contact us with your requirements
Call for details
Please contact us on 01642 242 228 for more information on this product.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet