TROAX Rapid Fix Machine Guarding
Rapid Fix is a machine safety system with a clever design that offers quick and easy access to the machine area.
Using the Troax Rapid Fix system, mesh panels can be easily removed and re-installed allowing quick and easy access to machinery in need of maintenance. The brackets can be positioned at varying heights compensating for uneven floors as well as for fitting panels of different sizes within the installation.
Rapid Fix is fully compatible with Smart Fix and also uses the same door system making it possible to combine, mix or upgrade to suit your requirements.
The unique Rapid Fix system also complies with the machine directive 2006/42/EC.
Custom sizes can be made contact us with your requirements
For large orders - contact us on 01642 242 228 for further savings
Call for details
Please contact us on 01642 242 228 for more information on this product.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet