TROAX Sigma Demountable Partitioning
Sigma (formally known as Sabre) is a modular, demountable panel system that can be used for a variety of applications within a warehouse or factory environment. It is ideal for enclosing working areas where appearance is important but without the extra cost of a double skin system. Sigma is also widely used for enclosing paint lines and coating furnaces, and allows easy access for maintenance.
Panel Sections:- 1- Full steel, 2- Steel/mesh/steel, 3- Steel/mesh, 4- Full mesh, 5- Steel/mesh door, 6- Drop down hatch, 7- Steel/glass/, 8-steel/glass/steel, 9- Steel/glass door
There are four standard heights available: 2440, 2745, 3050 and 3660mm
Panels are available in widths of: 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, and 1000mm
Custom sizes can be made contact us with your requirements
For large orders - contact us on 01642 242 228 for further savings
Call for details
Please contact us on 01642 242 228 for more information on this product.
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet