VAN VAULT TIPPER
Designed for large vans and tipper style vehicles to safeguard tools against theft and weathering. Complete with a sloping lid, the Tipper fits neatly against the bulkhead.
- 70mm disk locks - 2 highly effective anti-pick and anti-drill stainless steel disc locks
- Supplied with 3 keys
- Multiple reinforced fitting points
- Fully phosphated anti-corrosion protection
- Sloping lid to channel water away
- Flush comfort grip handles
- Single pin hinge - tamper-proof 'no pull' design prevents lid removal
- Gas struts - arresting support arms to ensure a soft open/close lid action
- Lid stay system - dependable slotted catch keeps the lid open when in use
- 1.5 and 2mm sheet steel - tough sheet steel construction with durable anti-corrosion protection
- Fits neatly against the bulkhead
- Made in Britain
For large orders - contact us on 01642 242 228 for further savings
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet