Wire Mesh Decking
Easyshelf Wire Mesh Decking
Easyshelf are a low weight, high-strength wire mesh decking system
suitable for storing pallatised goods or single units safely. Constructed from fusion welded steel in various configurations, the Easyshelf as standard is 85% permeable, therefore reducing the gathering of dust, whilst at the same time allowing light and water from sprinklers to penetrate lower levels. Designed with a 38mm waterfall front and rear the Easyshelf is secured safely into place with no additional fixings for rapid and straightforward installations.
- Increases lighting and access
- Cleaner, dust unable to build up
- Preferred by Insurance companies
- Fully supported, does not bow
- Easy to install: No fixing required
- Strong, durable & maintenance free
- Fits all makes of racking
For custom sizes or large quantities - please contact us
For large orders - contact us on 01642 242 228 for further savings
- "We worked with Richardsons on a large warehouse fit out and found them very professional, courteous and happy to go that extra mile. We highly recommend them as a great company to do business with."
Penny Sawford - RSG Group
- "Just a quick line to thank you for the quick and efficient service provided by your company. It makes my job easier when I have someone with the product knowledge and expertise just a phone call away."
David Forbes - Mech Tool Engineering Ltd
- "The lads that did the work are a credit to your company As they were very efficient and worked very hard throughout the day with no disruption to me. Great service and Value for Money"
Polygon Group Kevin Beddoe
- "I have bought from Richardson many times now! Normally one specific coloured Lin Bin product. But nevertheless perfect products, and very pleasant staff at Richardsons"
Rick Cousins - Supplyrite Ltd
- "We have used Richardson's on a number of occasions for our Steel Partitioning requirements/plans and I am happy to say that from order to delivery they have been spot on, even when we have made last minute changes."
Steve - Bartitions Design and Build Ltd
- "Very friendly and responsive service"
Neil Angrave - London Borough of Barnet